trishartisty
Music has been ingrained in people's lives, and I am no exception. Without music, this world would be so silent. There are so many bands with different music genre, and people taste of music is different each other. I prefer something loud and fast, like rock, metal, and punk rock. I have so many favorite bands, such as Avenged Sevenfold, Billy Talent, Escape the Fate, The Living End, MxPx, and many more. If I only can mention one band to be my favorite, it would be Avenged Sevenfold.
Avenged Sevenfold is an American rock band from Huntington Beach, California. Formed in 1999, the group consists of vocalist M. Shadows, lead guitarist Synyster Gates, rhythm guitarist Zacky Vengeance, and bassist Johnny Christ. Their former drummer, Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan who died on December 28, 2009, is irreplaceable for them, so the band decided not to recruit a new drummer. They only take a drummer as a temporary drummer to help them on their tours. Jimmy is my favorite member. When I heard the news of his death, I was shocked half to death and cried all night long. I really did not expect that he would die so fast. I have never imagined that even once. However, I was grateful because I have ever seen their performed on a stage with complete members on 2008, when they held a concert in Jakarta. They were awesome! It will be the unforgettable moment in my life.
Up to now, this band already released 6 albums; those are Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, Waking the Fallen, City of Evil, Avenged Sevenfold, Diamonds in the Rough and Nightmare. Actually, I love all of their albums, but my most favorite album is City of Evil. This one is very energetic and full of spirit. However, Nightmare album is really meaningful for me. It was a tribute album for Jimmy “the Rev” Sullivan, their former drummer that already passed away. This album show that the members of the band already like a real family.
Even though the members are incomplete now, Avenged Sevenfold is still my favorite band. Their music is different, full of spirit and meaning. Their performance is awesome with their excellent skill. Wish I could see them again in their next world tour.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...