trishartisty


Dinner is a common activity that people usually do. Every time I hear that word, what is in my mind is a couple sit in a table with a candle as the light, which is known as candle light dinner. Honestly, I never dream about to having a romantic dinner with anyone. I am not a romantic person, and have a dinner where there are only two of us will only make me nervous to death. But if I had to have a dinner with a famous person, and I am free to choose anyone, the one that would be my choice is James Owen Sullivan. It will only be a dream forever, because he was dead.
James Owen Sullivan is a drummer of my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold. His famous name is “The Rev”. But sadly, he died of Cardiomegaly on December 28, 2009. Why I choose this person is because I really admire him. I also believe that if I could have a dinner with him, I was sure it would be fun, because he was a very funny and nice person. For the place, I would choose a place that (of course) not romantic at all. It would be better for us. The place might be a place that crowded enough so that my heart would not race too fast because of him. We would talk about anything I would be the one who flooded him with questions. I would ask him about why he chose drum and how could he really good at it. I also would ask him to teach me how to play drum. I’m sure he would answer all of my questions patiently because he was a very nice and kind person. I wished God would not mind to stop the time, so that this moment would never be over.
Having a dinner with a famous person is everyone’s dream, including me. The one that would be my choice is Jimmy. I really admire this person, because his drum skill was very excellent. If only he were still alive, it would be nice to see him again on the stage. Well, if only this dream comes true, that moment would be so precious for me. Having a dinner with him will be an unforgettable moment in my life.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...