trishartisty
Test is one thing that must faced by all students, and this is also one of the things that always makes me very nervous. The writing middle test is also not an exception. Honestly, the burden in my mind is not the test, but the writing journals that must be submitted on the day of the middle test, and you know? I have not done it yet. The total of the journals is 22, but I just have done half of it. I have to do all the rest of the journal only in 3 days. I wrote anything that I could, and I did not care if it is wrong in the grammar. Okay, done. Next is preparing for the test.



The night before the day, I remember that I have planned to study all night long. So I prepared my copied paper, my stationary, and internet to help me find the more complete materials. For the copied paper, I found some trouble to get all of them. I am bad in managing my room, it is messy more often than neat. I searched my paper all around my room, and finally I found some of them. Still not complete, but it is better than nothing. Then, I started to study. I open the copied paper. I read page by page carefully, but it only lasted for ten minutes. I started to yawn. It was 11 PM. I did not think I could sleep when I had none of the materials in my memory. I opened the next page of my papers. Again, I yawned. I opened the browser in my computer and searching for the writing materials, and it was ended up with watching YouTube all night long until I fell asleep. I failed to study on that night. Tanks YouTube :')
The morning came. That was the day of the exam. My mind was blank because I had nothing of the materials in my memory. Okay, hands up. I would leave it to my brain. After collecting the writing journal task, the lecturer gave the question paper to all students. I started to fill in the blank with all I could. I tried to take out all I have in my mind. The lecturer said that if someone caught red handed cheating, then that student have to get out from the class. I did not want to go in that way, so I did my best to do the test, with no cheating at all.
The day that the result would be informed was come. I sat down on the chair and wait for my name called. The lecturer called me and gave me my test paper. The result is... OH MY..! I had 91 for my writing test score! I was surprised that my test result was this good! Yeah, I was surprised because I really did not prepare it well. But I have made it! Thanks God, I am really happy with this score. It will be my motivation to get a better score than this.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...