trishartisty


If I had one thousand dollars, of course there are many things that I could buy with that money. Clothes, jewelries, laptop, new mobile phone, or maybe pay my school fees. But in this case, I can’t use it for myself. So, I have to give it to other people and let him use it. Too bad! Okay, if I have to give it to any other man, I would give it to a potential entrepreneur. A new one, of course, because I think one thousand dollars is mean nothing for an entrepreneur who already success. One thousand dollars also not enough for build a new school for the poor people, so I think gave it to a new entrepreneur is the best way to spend this money.

First, to find a new potential entrepreneur, I cannot choose just anyone to have this money. The result will not optimal as I expected. So, to find the right person, I will make a kind of audition to know who is he, what is his motivation to get this money, what kind of business that he want make, how creative he is and many more. I should do this to find the right person. I know, one thousand dollars is not a very big amount of money, but I am sure, in the right hand, this money could make such a big thing. After I found the right people to manage this money, I would supervise all of his work. I will never let him misuse this precious money. We will work together to make a new business that can make a great change in this country. If my plan works, the business that this person does will open a new vocation for many people. This money could bring a big benefit for other people. Many people will get job, and number of unemployment would decreased. This business also could earn much money. From only one thousand dollars, could be one million dollars or more. Does not it sound great?

Although this is only a dream, maybe it would be great if this really happened. Who knows this plan could really work and really make a big change in this dearest country? Many people will get job, number of unemployment would decreased, and many people could be helped. Sounds good, does not it? Sure, it does. Because I know, help many people always feels good. So, anyone, please give me one thousand dollars!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...