trishartisty


Childhood memories are special for everyone. I have a very happy memory of my childhood and always reminisce it with nostalgia. I even often laugh to myself when remembering those days. My childhood memories are really colorful. Beside some wonderful moments, I also had some memorable yet inconvenient moments. When the embarrassing moment happened, I felt so embarrassed and irritated. But as time passed by, these memories became treasures to me. This is one of those experiences.


I was five years old and went to the market with my mother to buy some groceries. While she was picking in the supermarket, my mother told me to hold on to her dress so that I would not get lost. I held it. I keep held on to it until my hand felt so itchy. Therefore, I released my hold and scratched it. After that, I held the dress again. Then, I was shocked that it was not my mother! She even did not know me. I looked around, tried to find my mother, but I did not see her anywhere. I was so nervous thinking that I could not go home alone. As a result, I cried and cried while running and looking for my mother. Then an information center-officer came and brought me to his office. He asked my name and helped me to find my mother through the loudspeaker. Thanks, God, my mother came to the information center. She was very angry, but as she looked that it only made me cried so loud, she hugged me so tight and took me home.

That is one of my unforgettable embarrassing childhood moments. Yeah, that was embarrassing. I was too panic and cried so loud because of losing my mother. I wonder what would happen if the information center officer did not come and announced my existence through the speaker. However, I am sure people might understand that situation, because I was only a child, and child often get lost in the public places.
11 Responses
  1. sri Says:

    wkwkwkw I really enjoyed reading this


  2. Unknown Says:

    thank you I've enjoyed reading it and it was helpful in my Narattive Essay writing




  3. Hi. Greetings from the West Coast of Canada. Your work is brilliant! For many years I have been collecting stories from adults about their childhood play (please see www.surveymonkey.com/r/childhoodmemroies
    I would welcome collaboration. All good wishes. Playfully, Dr Garfield Pennington gazpen@gmail.com


  4. dysfunction Says:

    I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?


  5. afterr reading ur story it reminds me of my childhood the fun we used to have. the moments of childhood . the storyyy was so amazing






Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...