trishartisty
*1 month Ockto, Small and Skinny.*

I have a pet in my house. He is a male kitten that given by my classmate just about 4 months ago. His name is Ockto, and his fur colors are black and white. Before I brought him to my house, his name was Rocky. My mother changed his name because she thought that this kitten is very energetic and nimble, just like Ockto Maniani, a timnas (Tim Nasional) soccer player.
*Ockto Plays with a Kitten Doll*
All that Ockto does every day are only eat-play-sleep-eat-play-sleep (is there any cat does anything other than these?). He loves to run around the house. He bites and chews everything that he finds, like doll, tissue, even a hair bun. Cockroach is the most favorite thing that he loves to play with. If he finds one, will play it until the cockroach choked to death, and then eat it. Disgusting? Yes, I think so. Therefore, every time I see he wants to eat cockroach, I will throw it away from him. The only time that he will stop playing is when he fells hungry or sleepy.
*Ockto on the table*
Ockto is a voracious cat. He eats everything. Meat, fish, chicken, chocolate, potato chips, cereal, biscuit, tahu tempe, vegetable, and many more. He even had to steal my chocolate from my desk. I think he is a kind of a smart cat. I notice that he only wants to turn his head if someone called him Ockto. If you call him with another name, don’t ever expect he will turn his head to you. Even so, Ockto is a very friendly cat. He is never afraid of a stranger.
*4 months old Ockto*
I really love Ockto. He is a very funny and smart cat, even though he is also a naughty and greedy cat. He often made a mistake. Sometimes, the mistakes that he made were made me very angry. However, every time he made it, I will easily forgive him because his innocent face always makes my heart melt. He is growing bigger now, I think i'm great enough of taking care of animals.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...