trishartisty
Nowadays, almost all children have their own room in their house, so do I. I love my room and it is so important for me. Why? Because it is the only room in my house where I have my own privacy and feel free to do anything, like singing loudly, drawing, listening to the music, crying, reading books, anything. I often lock the door so that nobody will disturb me. I am also often decorating it when I am in the mood and I have some inspiration to make some change there.

Well, my room is located in the second floor beside the living room. Now, the room color is orange and yellow. I decided to change it about two months ago. When you open the door, the first thing that you will see is my desk. I actually rarely use the table to study (I rarely study), so it is a little bit dusty. Beside the desk, in the right side, there is a bookcase where is no book in it. It is empty, because all of the books are in my dormitory house. On the left side, there is a table with a DVD player on it, but that thing is no use, because I do not have a television in my room. I only use it to play music CD, or cassette. If you looked up, there is a Styrofoam where I used to put some photos on it. There are also some posters on the wall. My bed is in the corner, beside the wardrobe. Near the bed, there is a cupboard to put some dolls, novels, and comics on it. Near the door, there is another door to go to the balcony. Beside the balcony door, there is a pair of windows to look outside. I always open the curtain every morning, so the sunshine can enter my room.

My room is neither big nor small. It is big enough for me, because I do not have to share it with anybody. I often change the way it looks by decorating it, so I will always feel comfortable to be there. My own room is the only room where I can express myself, and have my privacy. That is my room description. Hope you can imagine it.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...