trishartisty
       This afternoon, my friends and I decided to go to the haunted house. Of course not the real haunted house, but that was a house that built by human, to celebrate the birthday of my hometown, Bekasi, on next Thursday, March 10. This event was held from February 20, 2011 until March 20, 2011. Many friends told me that this haunted house is very scary. I did not believe them, so that I asked my friends to go there with me.
       At 06.00 PM, we were arrived in there. This haunted house was built behind Bekasi Square, which is one of department stores in Bekasi. Well, I’m a little bit scared when the first I saw the house. It looked so dark, so haunted, and so sultry. We bought the ticket and queued for 5 minutes. Then, it was our turn. From the first step, there was a genderuwo waiting for us with her big smile. We screamed out loud "KYAAAAAH!!" and ran in. In every room, there was a ghost frightened us. Pocong, kuntilanak, genderuwo, suster ngesot, and all of the ghosts were there with no exception. We kept ran and ran, and tried to find the way out from that house. Finally, there was a light from a door. We ran to that light and feel free of worried when we finally go out from there.
After that, we went home, and I arrived at 08.00 PM. When I wanted to go to sleep, I cleaned up my face first. When I soaped my face, I was really scared to close my eyes. Scared of there would be something behind me or something in front of me when I opened them. So, I washed my face with opened eyes and my eyes got red because of the foam. When I was lying in my bed, I throw my bolster away from my bed because it was really looked like a pocong. I also didn’t wear my blanket, just because I was afraid there was something inside it. That night ended up with awaken all night, and I could not sleep even for a blink of an eye.
Well, I must confess that the house is scary. I really frightened. So do my friends. Even though I know that the ghosts are human too, just like us, but still, I can’t control myself for not being scared of them. I even can’t sleep in that night until the morning comes. What a coward I was!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Your comments are necessary. Please submit one here...